My own writing block

I don’t know since how long I have been connected to books, but I have always been awed by the stories my ma used to tell or the ones I read in Literature classes as a kid.

I have always wanted to have a library of my own, and I am somewhat good at creating stories too. But when it comes to writing I develop cold feet or so to say, a cold hand.

When I see a new diary, my first resolution, in my mind of course would be- I will start writing. And I would actually start with filling up the personal information section. But, when it comes to actual writing, I again just cannot.

I have a thousand thoughts which cross my mind every day, and those are actually good according to my parameters. But may be its my laziness that those thoughts are never written down.

So from now on, I will at least try to type down what I think and hope that I will get some success too.

Comments