Me or a confusion

Who am I?

I know its a question everyone asks to themselves or to close confidantes when they are in doubt about themselves. But seriously we judge everyone and have views about all, then why don't we know ourselves.

I tried answering this question a lot of times, and every time, in different age groups my answer was different.

Like my most recent answer, when I am 25, tells me that I am truly a quadskater. I love speed and enjoy it to the fullest, but when I fall or fail, its always on my face. I know it has a hidden meaning, or at least I am trying to give it one, but it's true.

I feel I am, of course like most people, swinging between extremes. At times I am really helpful, as in I might even do other person work, but then just one insensitive statement or action, that person must be ready for the worst. I can really make people's life a hell.

I also feel that may be I have zillions of friends, but then I can never ever open up my mind completely to anyone. Not even my own parents. Its just that I can not bring myself to completely trust anyone.

I am so happy at times, that it really catches on and other times I am depressed enough to make people around me attempt suicide.

May be I am just normal, because a lot of people feel this way, but I don't know that if its so frequent...

Comments