A little faith

Sometimes all we need is a little faith; at times we find it within ourselves and sometimes we need others to show it in us.

I was heart broken with the way people had changed their outlook towards me since the time I stood up against something wrong. Instead of being proud of me, I became the bad example.

I did not know how to deal with the changed eyes. And the worst was their stares were affecting me. I was losing faith in myself.

Nothing was able to change it. Neither my mother's consolable words nor the boost by a few friends. I was never like this. And it scared people who knew me.

But then someone understood that what I needed was may be a display of faith in me, that I could collect myself and walk again.

And listening to those words really shook me. I snapped out of the misery and the walls I had created around me, broke.

I don't know that the words said to me were true or not, but they had magic on me. I was confident and I was smiling at the people who had pulled me back.

So show faith in people or cause you believe in. You never know you might change or save someone's life.

Comments